Fabric: 240gsm Cotton
Softer feel but stronger & cooler Ripstop fabric and modern fit. Fashionable bronze metal zippers and buttons & heavy duty extra wide & stronger belt loops. 2 Back pockets & front slant side pockets. LHS - Large slant zipped cargo pocket & pen/coin pocket. RHS - Slant flap large mobile phone & multifunctional pockets. 4 airflow cooling eyelets on crotch & double stitched seam for durability.
- Rip-stop Fabric Rip-stop Technology is specially designed fabric weave too increase tear & abrasion resistance (Rip-Stop) & Improve air flow. DNC 150gsm & 240gsm Cotton Rip-stop fabric Shirts, Shorts & Pants provides softer feel & cooler features, more durable & comfortable for wearing than the traditional Cotton woven garments.
- SUN Protection UPF 40+ - 50+ DNC garments are tested for UPF (ultraviolet protection factor) in accordance with AS/NZS4399:1996. The level of protection varies depending on the fabric and colour of the garment. 15+ good protection, 30+ / 35+ very good protection, 40+ / 50+ excellent protection.
- 100% Cotton DNC has an extensive 100% cotton range for a natural feeling garment with anti-static and electrical protection features.
- COOL- BREEZE Airflow Vents DNC Cool-Breeze airflow cooling system removes sweat and body heat through innovative under-arm vents, upper back or vertical vents.
- All DNC garments use the Green Dye only, except for the Patrol Saint Flame Retardant range. All DNC garment fabric fully complies with Oeko-Tex standard 100 class II for products with direct contact to the skin in which prohibited to use aromatic amines, sensitizing dyes and cancer risk dyes. Green dye should meet the following conditions: Does not contain harmful or non-aromatic amine; dye itself, non-carcinogenic, sensitization, acute toxicity; the use of formaldehyde and, after extraction of heavy metals in the following limits; non-environmental hormone; nonpersistent organic pollutants; does not produce pollution of the environment harmful chemicals; not produce chemicals that pollute the environment; colour fastness and superior to disable the use of dyes.
MENS CARGO SHORTS
|Inner Leg (cm)||23||25||25||25||25||27||27||27||29||29||29||29|
HOW TO MEASURE:
- NECK - Measure around the neck, allowing room for two fingers behind the tape.
- CHEST/BUST - Measure around the chest, making sure the tape is level at the back. A firm chest measurement should be taken.
- WAIST - Make sure the pants are sitting comfortably, and measure over the waistband of the pants.
- INSIDE LEG - Measure up from the crutch to the top of the heel of the shoe. HIPS Measure the fullest part of the hips, making sure tape is level.