- 190 gsm Cotton Drill.
- Patron saint F/R safety vest. Heavy duty nylon zipper closure with front pen & mobile phone pockets.
- ARC Thermal Protection Value - ATPV: 6.8 cal/cm2 (Calories per cubic cm) Comply with ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 Standard. HRC: 1.
- Comply with BS EN ISO 11612:2008 Protective Clothing to protect against heat & flame.
- Comply with the Oeko-tex100 Certificate, Safe to wear against skin.
- 50+ domestic washes at @60 degrees celcius, tumble dry.
- SUN Protection UPF 40+ - 50+ DNC garments are tested for UPF (ultraviolet protection factor) in accordance with AS/NZS4399:1996. The level of protection varies depending on the fabric and colour of the garment. 15+ good protection, 30+ / 35+ very good protection, 40+ / 50+ excellent protection.
- 100% Cotton DNC has an extensive 100% cotton range for a natural feeling garment with anti-static and electrical protection features.
- Flame Retardant Patron Saint® DNC Patron Saint® flame retardant range complies with Class EN ISO11612. Also EEC Standards, EN470-1, EN531. For more information please visit www.xxhyhs.com.
- HiVis Day Fabric & Design New AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 DNC HiVis garments are manufactured to comply with New Hi Vis standard Class F AS/NZS1906.4:2010, Class D AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 to meet the requirements of Hi-Vis safety standards for both Hi-Vis Fabric & Design of garments, (Section 6.4) day use.
- Anti-static The latest technology is used in the production of DNC carbon grid anti-static jacket and pants, complies BS5958.2-1991. DNC cotton garments containing no metal buttons or zippers are also classified under DNC anti-static.
- Electrical Protection DNC cotton made garments containing no metal buttons or zippers and are suitable for use in electrical or gas trades.
|1/2 Chest (cm)||53||56||59||62||66||70||74||77||80||83|
|Body Length (Round Hem) (cm)||76||78||80||82||84||86||88||88||89||89|
|Body Length (Flat Hem) (cm)||71||73||75||77||79||81||83||83||84||86|
HOW TO MEASURE:
- NECK - Measure around the neck, allowing room for two fingers behind the tape.
- CHEST/BUST - Measure around the chest, making sure the tape is level at the back. A firm chest measurement should be taken.
- WAIST - Make sure the pants are sitting comfortably, and measure over the waistband of the pants.
- INSIDE LEG - Measure up from the crutch to the top of the heel of the shoe. HIPS Measure the fullest part of the hips, making sure tape is level.