Fabric: 311gsm Cotton Drill
HiVis two-tone coverall with flap cargo pocket on lower leg. Press studs & gusset sleeves.
3M8935 F/R Reflective & Anti-static tape.
Complies with International F/R standards: BN EN ISO 11612:2008 Protective Clothing to protect against heat & flame - Clause 6.3.
ARC Thermal Protection Value - ATP Rating: 14 cal/Cm2 (Calories per cubic cm) Comply with ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 Standard. HRC:2
Comply with Oeko-tex100 Certificate, safe to wear against skin.
50+ domestic washes @60 degrees celcius, tumble dry.
- SUN Protection UPF 40+ - 50+ DNC garments are tested for UPF (ultraviolet protection factor) in accordance with AS/NZS4399:1996. The level of protection varies depending on the fabric and colour of the garment. 15+ good protection, 30+ / 35+ very good protection, 40+ / 50+ excellent protection.
- 100% Cotton DNC has an extensive 100% cotton range for a natural feeling garment with anti-static and electrical protection features.
- Flame Retardant Patron Saint® DNC Patron Saint® flame retardant range complies with Class EN ISO11612. Also EEC Standards, EN470- 1, EN531. For more information please visit www.xxhyhs.com.
- 3M Scotchlite Australia Supply DNC use 3M Reflective tape throughout 99% of the Hi-Visibility range. 3M Australia supply is only provided for distribution to approved 3M Australia supply partners with national wide quality guarantee. Check details under product for relevant 3M codes. All 3M reflective tape complies with AS/NZS1906.4:2010 for HiVis material. 3M8906-Home wash up to 30 cycles @ 60° C. 3M8910- Home wash up to 50 cycles @ 60° C.
- Hi-Vis D/N Fabric & Design New AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 DNC Hi-Vis garments are manufactured to comply with New Hi Vis standard Class F AS/NZS1906.4:2010, Class D/N, AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 to meet the requirements of Hi-Vis safety standards HiVis Fabric & Design of garments, for day and night use.
Overalls, Pants & shorts (OVERALLS NORMALLY WORN ONE SIZES LARGER)
1/2 Chest (cm) - Overalls
|Waist (cm) - Pants||72||77||82||87||92||97||102||107||112|
|Inner Leg (cm)||71||74||77||79||82||83||84||85||87|
Sizes 87S - 132S
|1/2 Chest (cm) - Overalls||-||58.5||61||63.5||66||68.5||71||73.5||76||80|
|Waist (cm) - Pants||87||92||97||102||107||112||117||122||127||132|
|Inner Leg (cm)||69||72||74||77||79||80||80||82||83||83|
HOW TO MEASURE:
- NECK - Measure around the neck, allowing room for two fingers behind the tape.
- CHEST/BUST - Measure around the chest, making sure the tape is level at the back. A firm chest measurement should be taken.
- WAIST - Make sure the pants are sitting comfortably, and measure over the waistband of the pants.
- INSIDE LEG - Measure up from the crutch to the top of the heel of the shoe. HIPS Measure the fullest part of the hips, making sure tape is level.