Fabric: 311 gsm Cotton Drill
Double fabric front for extra protection. Metal press studs with protective cover flap. Heavy duty nylon zip & gusset sleeves.
Complies with international F/R standards: BS EN ISO 11612:2008 Protective Clothing to protect against heat and flame -Clause 6.3
ARC Thermal Protection Value-ATP Rating: 14 cal/Cm2 (Calories per cubic cm) Comply with ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 Standard. HRC:2
Comply with Oeko-tex100 Certificate, safe to wear against skin.
50+ domestic washes @60 degrees celcius
- DNC garments are tested for UPF (ultraviolet protection factor) in accordance with AS/NZS4399:1996. The level of protection varies depending on the fabric and colour of the garment. 15+ good protection, 30+ / 35+ very good protection, 40+ / 50+ excellent protection.
- DNC has an extensive 100% cotton range for a natural feeling garment with anti-static and electrical protection features.
- DNC Patron Saint® flame retardant range comply with Class BS EN ISO11612. Also EEC Standards, EN470-1, EN531. For more information please visit www.xxhyhs.com
- DNC HiVis garments are manufactured to comply with New Hi Vis standard Class F AS/NZS1906.4:2010, Class D AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 to meet the requirements of Hi-Vis safety standards for both HiVis Fabric & Design of garments, (Section 6.4) day use.
|To Fit Chest (cm)||85 - 90||90 - 95||95 - 100||100 - 110||110 - 115||
115 - 129
|120 - 130||130 - 140||140 - 150||150 - 160|
HOW TO MEASURE:
- NECK - Measure around the neck, allowing room for two fingers behind the tape.
- CHEST/BUST - Measure around the chest, making sure the tape is level at the back. A firm chest measurement should be taken.
- WAIST - Make sure the pants are sitting comfortably, and measure over the waistband of the pants.
- INSIDE LEG - Measure up from the crutch to the top of the heel of the shoe. HIPS Measure the fullest part of the hips, making sure tape is level.