Fabric: 190 gsm Cotton Drill
HiVis full open front with twin flap pockets. Two tone front & back with gusset sleeves.
Complies with International F/R Standards: BS EN ISO 11612:2008 Protective Clothing to protect against heat & flame - Clause 6.3
ARC Thermal Protection Value - ATPV Rating: 6.8 Cal/cm2 (Calories per cubic cm) Comply with ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 Standard HRC: 1
- DNC garments are tested for UPF (ultraviolet protection factor) in accordance with AS/NZS4399:1996. The level of protection varies depending on the fabric and colour of the garment. 15+ good protection, 30+ / 35+ very good protection, 40+ / 50+ excellent protection.
- DNC has an extensive 100% cotton range for a natural feeling garment with anti-static and electrical protection features.
- DNC HiVis garments are manufactured to comply with New Hi Vis standard Class F AS/NZS1906.4:2010, Class D AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 to meet the requirements of Hi-Vis safety standards for both HiVis Fabric & Design of garments, (Section 6.4) day use.
- DNC Patron Saint® flame retardant range comply with Class BS EN ISO11612. Also EEC Standards, EN470-1, EN531. For more information please visit www.xxhyhs.com.
- DNC cotton made garments containing no metal buttons or zippers and are suitable for use in electrical or gas trades.
- The latest technology is used in the production of DNC carbon grid anti-static jacket and pants, complies BS5958.2-1991. DNC cotton garments containing no metal buttons or zippers are also classified under DNC anti-static.
MENS WORK SHIRTS
|1/2 Chest (cm)||56||59||62||66||70||74||77||80|
|Body Length (Round Hem) (cm)||78||80||82||84||86||88||88||89|
|Body Length (Flat Hem) (cm)||73||75||77||79||81||83||83||84|
HOW TO MEASURE:
- NECK - Measure around the neck, allowing room for two fingers behind the tape.
- CHEST/BUST - Measure around the chest, making sure the tape is level at the back. A firm chest measurement should be taken.
- WAIST - Make sure the pants are sitting comfortably, and measure over the waistband of the pants.
- INSIDE LEG - Measure up from the crutch to the top of the heel of the shoe. HIPS Measure the fullest part of the hips, making sure tape is level.