Fabric: 311 gsm Cotton Drill
Patron Saint coverall with large tool pocket on lower leg. Press studs & gusset sleeves.
Complies with international F/R standards: BS EN ISO 11612:2008 Protective clothing to protect against heat and flame - Clause 6.3
ARC Thermal Protection Value - ATP Rating: 14 cal/Cm2 (Calories per cubic centimeter) Comply with ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 Standard. HRC:2
Comply with Oeko-tex100 Certificate, safe to wear against skin.
50+ domestic washes @60 degrees celcius.
- DNC garments are tested for UPF (ultraviolet protection factor) in accordance with AS/NZS4399:1996. The level of protection varies depending on the fabric and colour of the garment. 15+ good protection, 30+ / 35+ very good protection, 40+ / 50+ excellent protection.
- DNC has an extensive 100% cotton range for a natural feeling garment with anti-static and electrical protection features.
- DNC Patron Saint® flame retardant range comply with Class BS EN ISO11612. Also EEC Standards, EN470-1, EN531. For more information please visit www.xxhyhs.com
Overalls, Pants & shorts (OVERALLS NORMALLY WORN ONE SIZES LARGER)
1/2 Chest (cm) - Overalls
|Waist (cm) - Pants||72||77||82||87||92||97||102||107||112|
|Inner Leg (cm)||71||74||77||79||82||83||84||85||87|
Sizes 87S - 132S
|1/2 Chest (cm) - Overalls||-||58.5||61||63.5||66||68.5||71||73.5||76||80|
|Waist (cm) - Pants||87||92||97||102||107||112||117||122||127||132|
|Inner Leg (cm)||69||72||74||77||79||80||80||82||83||83|
HOW TO MEASURE:
- NECK - Measure around the neck, allowing room for two fingers behind the tape.
- CHEST/BUST - Measure around the chest, making sure the tape is level at the back. A firm chest measurement should be taken.
- WAIST - Make sure the pants are sitting comfortably, and measure over the waistband of the pants.
- INSIDE LEG - Measure up from the crutch to the top of the heel of the shoe. HIPS Measure the fullest part of the hips, making sure tape is level.