Fabric: 165 gsm, 100% polyester cool-breathe soft feel fabric with moisture wicking treatment.mini pique knit.
Contrast collar and cuffs. Slim fit.
- Environmentally Friendly Green Dye Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Safe to wear against the skin All DNC garments use the Green Dye only, except for the Patrol Saint Flame Retardant range. All DNC garment fabric fully complies with Oeko-Tex standard 100 class II for products with direct contact to the skin in which prohibited to use aromatic amines, sensitizing dyes and cancer risk dyes. Green dye should meet the following conditions: Does not contain harmful or non-aromatic amine; dye itself, non-carcinogenic, sensitization, acute toxicity; the use of formaldehyde and, after extraction of heavy metals in the following limits; non-environmental hormone; non persistent organic pollutants; does not produce pollution of the environment harmful chemicals; not produce chemicals that pollute the environment; colour fastness and superior to disable the use of dyes.
- COOL-BREATHE Moisture Absorbency Fabrics DNC 100% polyester soft feel micromesh and mini pique knit, double sided jersey and mini waffle fabrics all feature “cool-breathe” and “cooldry” moisture wicking treatment. Provides quick drying comfort in hot and sweaty conditions with ability to breathe.
- COOL-BREEZE Airflow Vents - DNC cool breeze airflow cooling system removes sweat and body heat through innovative under-arm vents, upper back or vertical vents, airflow eyelets between legs.
|1/2 Chest (cm)||44||46||48||50||52||54||56||58||60|
|Body Length (cm)||54||56||58||60||62||64||66||68||70|
HOW TO MEASURE:
- NECK - Measure around the neck, allowing room for two fingers behind the tape.
- CHEST/BUST - Measure around the chest, making sure the tape is level at the back. A firm chest measurement should be taken.
- WAIST - Make sure the pants are sitting comfortably, and measure over the waistband of the pants.
- INSIDE LEG - Measure up from the crutch to the top of the heel of the shoe. HIPS Measure the fullest part of the hips, making sure tape is level.