Fabric: 185gsm Polyester Outer/Cotton back
(Extra cool & soft to skin in hot and sweaty conditions)
Two Tone front only, LHS button down chest pocket with pen partition. Hoop pattern superior quality heat transfer segmented reflective tape, lighter weight & innovative pattern, stretch with garment's fabric to add more comfort for movement.
- Sun Protection - DNC garments are tested for UPF (ultraviolet protection factor) in accordance with AS/NZS4399:1996. The level of protection varies depending on the fabric and colour of the garment. 15+ good protection, 30+ / 35+ very good protection, 40+ / 50+ excellent protection.
- HiVis D/N Fabric & Design - DNC HiVis garments are manufactured to comply with New Hi Vis standard Class F AS/NZS1906.4:2010, Class D/N, AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 to meet the requirements of Hi-Vis safety standards HiVis Fabric & Design of garments, for day and night use.
- Features a polyester outer for rich colour sustainability and a cotton backed knit for the natural cotton feel against skin, cooldry moisture wicking treatment
- Stretch Fabric - DNC Stretch utilises the fabric and material technology to give a more comfortable and easy fit.
- Green Dye - All DNC garments use the Green Dye only, except for the Patrol Saint Flame Retardant range. All DNC garment fabric fully complies with Oeko-Tex standard 100 class II for products with direct contact to the skin in which prohibited to use aromatic amines, sensitizing dyes and cancer risk dyes. Green dye should meet the following conditions: Does not contain harmful or non-aromatic amine; dye itself, non-carcinogenic, sensitization, acute toxicity; the use of formaldehyde and, after extraction of heavy metals in the following limits; non-environmental hormone; nonpersistent organic pollutants; does not produce pollution of the environment harmful chemicals; not produce chemicals that pollute the environment; color fastness and superior to disable the use of dyes.
- Segmented Reflective Tape - Premium quality of DNC Heat transfer segmented reflective tape fully complies with AS/NZS1906.4:2010 for HiVis standard and EN1149-1:200 for Anti-static. Lighter weight and innovative pattern, stretch with knit to add more comfort with movement. Cool-Breeze. Home wash 25 cycles @60°C.
TEES & POLOS
|1/2 Chest (cm)||51||53||55.5||58||60.5||63||65.5||68||70.5|
|Body Length (cm)||66||67||69.5||72||74.5||77||79||80||80|
HOW TO MEASURE:
- NECK - Measure around the neck, allowing room for two fingers behind the tape.
- CHEST/BUST - Measure around the chest, making sure the tape is level at the back. A firm chest measurement should be taken.
- WAIST - Make sure the pants are sitting comfortably, and measure over the waistband of the pants.
- INSIDE LEG - Measure up from the crutch to the top of the heel of the shoe. HIPS Measure the fullest part of the hips, making sure tape is level.