Fabric: 280gsm "3 layers bonded into 1" waterproof and breathable fabric. 99% Polyester and 1% anti-static carbon outer laminated to 50% Modacrylic and 50% cotton inner (soft and comfortable against skin). Fully seam sealed, HRC2 -- ATPV: 8+cal/cm2. Elastic waist with FR drawstring. 2 side storm flap inner pocket access with touch tape closure. Side storm flap SBS 5# Vislon sipper on gusset leg hem to easily slip on over boots. Hoop Pattern Bio-Motion "ANS UL=209 FR" Segmented FR reflective Tape (50 Washes) on lower legs.
- SUN Protection UPF 40+ - 50+ DNC garments are tested for UPF (ultraviolet protection factor) in accordance with AS/NZS4399:2017. The level of protection varies depending on the fabric and colour of the garment. 15+, 30+/35+, 40+/50+.
- Inherent FR Flame Resistance (FR) is naturally occurring in properties of the fibre and won't wash or wear out and are NOT Fireproof. It’ll only provide protection against clothing ignition and to self-extinguish almost immediately upon removal of the ignition source.
- PPE2 ATPV: 8+ Cal/cm² NFPA 70E / ASTM F1959 - Electrical Safety in the Workplace - Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Category 2, PPE2(HRC2) min ATPV 8 Cal/cm2.
- NENS09:2014 Selected by Energy Networks Australia, use and maintenance of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) used to protect people against electrical arc hazards within the Electricity Supply Industry. The recommended minimum ATPV for base garments is PPE (HRC 1) -- 4cal/cm2, and all opening/buttons/press studs/zippers are been covered by FR fabric.
- ISO 14116:2015 (FR) Specifies the performance requirements for the limited flame spread properties of all material assemblies and protective clothing to reduce the possibility of the clothing burning when in occasional and brief contact with small flames and constituting a hazard.
- ISO 11612:2015 (FR) This clothing is intended to protect the wearer against small splashes of molten metal, short contact with flames, radiant heat from electric arcs, protection for welding and allied processes. It can minimise the possibility of electrical shock by short-term, contact with live electrical conductors up to approximately 100 VDC (Sweat, soiling or other contaminants can affect protection levels).
- Anti-static - The latest technology is used in the production of DNC Carbon grid Anti—static 98% Polyester/PU, 2% Carbon, breathable waterproof fabric rain jacket, vest & pants, comply with EN ISO 14116:2008 for FR & BS EN1149-5:2008 for Anti-static.
- HiVis D/N Fabric & Design New AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 DNC HiVis garments are standard Class F AS/NZS1906,4:2010, Class D/N, AS/NZS 4602112011 to meet the requirements of Hi-Vis Safety standards HiVis Fabric & Design of garments, for day and night use.
- Environmentally Friendly Green Dye All DNC garment fabric fully complies with Oeko-Tex standard 100 class II for products with direct contact to the skin. It does not contain harmful, non-aromatic amine and does not produce pollution of the environment harmful chemical.
- Waterproof & Breathable DNC HiVis Rainwear utilises the latest fabric technology. Not only are they waterproof, but also fully breathable.
|To Fit Waist (cm)||70-75||75-85||85-90||90-95||95-105||105-115||115-125||125-130||130-140|
HOW TO MEASURE:
- NECK - Measure around the neck, allowing room for two fingers behind the tape.
- CHEST/BUST - Measure around the chest, making sure the tape is level at the back. A firm chest measurement should be taken.
- WAIST - Make sure the pants are sitting comfortably, and measure over the waistband of the pants.
- INSIDE LEG - Measure up from the crutch to the top of the heel of the shoe. HIPS Measure the fullest part of the hips, making sure tape is level.