Fabric: 175gsm 100% Polyester Micromesh, Two Tone Front & Back with 3m 8906 Reflective Tape.
- Sun Protection - DNC garments are tested for UPF (ultraviolet protection factor) in accordance with AS/NZS4399:1996. The level of protection varies depending on the fabric and colour of the garment. 15+ good protection, 30+ / 35+ very good protection, 40+ / 50+ excellent protection.
- Green Dye - All DNC garments use the Green Dye only, except for the Patrol Saint Flame Retardant range. All DNC garment fabric fully complies with Oeko-Tex standard 100 class II for products with direct contact to the skin in which prohibited to use aromatic amines, sensitizing dyes and cancer risk dyes. Green dye should meet the following conditions: Does not contain harmful or non-aromatic amine; dye itself, non-carcinogenic, sensitization, acute toxicity; the use of formaldehyde and, after extraction of heavy metals in the following limits; non-environmental hormone; nonpersistent organic pollutants; does not produce pollution of the environment harmful chemicals; not produce chemicals that pollute the environment; colour fastness and superior to disable the use of dyes.
- HiVis Fabric & Designs - DNC HiVis garments are manufactured to comply with New Hi Vis standard Class F AS/NZS1906.4:2010, Class D/N, AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 to meet the requirements of Hi-Vis safety standards HiVis Fabric & Design of garments, for day and night use.
- 3M Reflective Tape - DNC use 3M Reflective tape throughout the Hi-Visibility range. 3M Australia supply is only provided for distribution to approved 3M Australia supply partners with nationalwide quality guarantee. Check details under product for relevant 3M codes. All 3M reflective tape complies with AS/NZS1906.4:2010 for HiVis material. 3M8910=3M8912 R-tape Home wash up to 50 cycles @ 60° C. 3M8906 R-tape Home wash up to 30 cycles @ 60° C. 3M8935 Industrial wash 50 cycles @ 60˚C, flame retardent reflective tape ACR Rated:11.9 ATPV.
- Cool Breathe/Cool Dry - DNC 100% polyester soft feel micromesh and mini pique knit, double sided jersey and mini waffle fabrics all feature “cool-breathe” and “cooldry” moisture wicking treatment. Provides quick drying comfort in hot and sweaty conditions with ability to breathe.
TEES & POLOS
|1/2 Chest (cm)||51||53||55.5||58||60.5||63||65.5||68||70.5|
|Body Length (cm)||66||67||69.5||72||74.5||77||79||80||80|
HOW TO MEASURE:
- NECK - Measure around the neck, allowing room for two fingers behind the tape.
- CHEST/BUST - Measure around the chest, making sure the tape is level at the back. A firm chest measurement should be taken.
- WAIST - Make sure the pants are sitting comfortably, and measure over the waistband of the pants.
- INSIDE LEG - Measure up from the crutch to the top of the heel of the shoe. HIPS Measure the fullest part of the hips, making sure tape is level.