Fabric: 200 gsm comb cotton jersey,
Under arm cotton mesh vents, Left button down chest pocket. Two tone front only. Comply with Class F AS/NZS1906.4:1997,Class D AS/ NZS4602:1992.
- SUN Protection UPF 40+ - 50+ DNC garments are tested for UPF (ultraviolet protection factor) in accordance with AS/NZS4399:1996. The level of protection varies depending on the fabric and colour of the garment. 15+ good protection, 30+ / 35+ very good protection, 40+ / 50+ excellent protection.
- 100% Cotton DNC has an extensive 100% cotton range for a natural feeling garment with anti-static and electrical protection features.
- COOL- BREEZE Airflow Vents DNC Cool-Breeze airflow cooling system removes sweat and body heat through innovative under-arm vents, upper back or vertical vents.
- Anti-static The latest technology is used in the production of DNC carbon grid anti-static jacket and pants, complies BS5958.2-1991. DNC cotton garments containing no metal buttons or zippers are also classified under DNC antistatic.
- Electrical Protection DNC cotton made garments containing no metal buttons or zippers and are suitable for use in electrical or gas trades.
- Environmentally Friendly Green Dye Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Safe to wear against the skin All DNC garments use the Green Dye only, except for the Patrol Saint Flame Retardant range. All DNC garment fabric fully complies with Oeko-Tex standard 100 class II for products with direct contact to the skin in which prohibited to use aromatic amines, sensitizing dyes and cancer risk dyes. Green dye should meet the following conditions: Does not contain harmful or non-aromatic amine; dye itself, non-carcinogenic, sensitization, acute toxicity; the use of formaldehyde and, after extraction of heavy metals in the following limits; non -environmental hormone; non persistent organic pollutants; does not produce pollution of the environment harmful chemic als; not produce chemicals that pollute the environment; colour fastness and superior to disable the use of dyes.
- HiVis Day Fabric & Design New AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 DNC HiVis garments are manufactured to comply with New Hi Vis standard Class F AS/NZS1906.4:2010, Class D AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 to meet the requirements of Hi-Vis safety standards for both HiVis Fabric & Design of garments, (Section 6.4) day use.
TEES & POLOS
|1/2 Chest (cm)||51||53||55.5||58||60.5||63||65.5||68||70.5|
|Body Length (cm)||66||67||69.5||72||74.5||77||79||80||80|
HOW TO MEASURE:
- NECK - Measure around the neck, allowing room for two fingers behind the tape.
- CHEST/BUST - Measure around the chest, making sure the tape is level at the back. A firm chest measurement should be taken.
- WAIST - Make sure the pants are sitting comfortably, and measure over the waistband of the pants.
- INSIDE LEG - Measure up from the crutch to the top of the heel of the shoe. HIPS Measure the fullest part of the hips, making sure tape is level.