Fabric: 185 gsm polyester outer, cotton backed.
Hoop Style Generic R.Tape. Two tone front & back.
- SUN Protection UPF 40+ - 50+ DNC garments are tested for UPF (ultraviolet protection factor) in accordance with AS/NZS4399:1996. The level of protection varies depending on the fabric and colour of the garment. 15+ good protection, 30+ / 35+ very good protection, 40+ / 50+ excellent protection
- Environmentally Friendly Green Dye Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Safe to wear against the skin All DNC garments use the Green Dye only, except for the Patrol Saint Flame Retardant range. All DNC garment fabric fully complies with Oeko-Tex standard 100 class II for products with direct contact to the skin in which prohibited to use aromatic amines, sensitizing dyes and cancer risk dyes. Green dye should meet the following conditions: Does not contain harmful or non-aromatic amine; dye itself, non-carcinogenic, sensitization, acute toxicity; the use of formaldehyde and, after extraction of heavy metals in the following limits; non-environmental hormone; non persistent organic pollutants; does not produce pollution of the environment harmful chemicals; not produce chemicals that pollute the environment; colour fastness and superior to disable the use of dyes.
- HiVis D/N Fabric & Design - DNC HiVis garments are manufactured to comply with New Hi Vis standard Class F AS/NZS1906.4:2010, Class D/N, AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 to meet the requirements of Hi-Vis safety standards HiVis Fabric & Design of garments, for day and night use.
- CSR Reflective tape - Alternatively DNC also use premium quality Reflective Tape for the value hi-vis range. CSR Reflective tape fully complies with AS/NZS1906.4:2010 for HiVis material. Home wash 50 cycles @ 60°C.
- Cotten Backed CoolDry - Features a polyester outer for rich colour sustainability and a cotton backed knit for the natural cotton feel against skin, cool dry moisture wicking treatment.
TEES & POLOS
|1/2 Chest (cm)||51||53||55.5||58||60.5||63||65.5||68||70.5|
|Body Length (cm)||66||67||69.5||72||74.5||77||79||80||80|
HOW TO MEASURE:
- NECK - Measure around the neck, allowing room for two fingers behind the tape.
- CHEST/BUST - Measure around the chest, making sure the tape is level at the back. A firm chest measurement should be taken.
- WAIST - Make sure the pants are sitting comfortably, and measure over the waistband of the pants.
- INSIDE LEG - Measure up from the crutch to the top of the heel of the shoe. HIPS Measure the fullest part of the hips, making sure tape is level.