Fabric: 285gsm, 100% cotton Canvas,
10 multi functional pockets, including double cargo pockets, mobile phone pockets, tool & rule pockets with pen divison, two front side pockets, two back pockets. Heavy duty nylon key ring& zip fly, hammer loop. 190GSM 100% polyester oxford Duratex patches in stress areas. Triple stitches seams for extra durability.
- All DNC garments use the Green Dye only, except for the Patrol Saint Flame Retardant range. All DNC garment fabric fully complies with Oeko-Tex standard 100 class II for products with direct contact to the skin in which prohibited to use aromatic amines, sensitizing dyes and cancer risk dyes. Green dye should meet the following conditions: Does not contain harmful or non-aromatic amine; dye itself, noncarcinogenic, sensitization, acute toxicity; the use of formaldehyde and, after extraction of heavy metals in the following limits; non-environmental hormone; nonpersistent organic pollutants; does not produce pollution of the environment harmful chemicals; not produce chemicals that pollute the environment; color fastness and superior to disable the use of dyes.
- DNC has an extensive 100% cotton range for a natural feeling garment with anti-static and electrical protection features.
- DNC reinforce garments with 190GSM polyester oxford Duratex patches in knees & stress areas for added durablity. This feature allows the garment to withstand abrasions, tears and scuffs from its heavy duty and high performance.
- DNC garments are tested for UPF (ultraviolet protection factor) in accordance with AS/NZS4399:1996. The level of protection varies depending on the fabric and colour of the garment. 15+ good protection, 30+ / 35+ very good protection, 40+ / 50+ excellent protection.
Mens Cargo Shorts Sizes 72R-132R
|Inner Leg (cm)||23||23||25||25||25||25||27||27||27||29||29||29||29|
HOW TO MEASURE:
- NECK - Measure around the neck, allowing room for two fingers behind the tape.
- CHEST/BUST - Measure around the chest, making sure the tape is level at the back. A firm chest measurement should be taken.
- WAIST - Make sure the pants are sitting comfortably, and measure over the waistband of the pants.
- INSIDE LEG - Measure up from the crutch to the top of the heel of the shoe. HIPS Measure the fullest part of the hips, making sure tape is level.