CORDURA® KNEE PATCH CARGO PANTS - PADS NOT INCLUDED (Cushion knee Pads - 3325 fit DNC patch pants).
Fabric: 311gsm Cotton Drill, large flap cargo pocket, phone & too pockets. Heavy Duty Nylon Zip, the most durable Cordura knee patch (190 GSM polyester oxford).
- DNC knee pads feature CORDURA® fabric (190GSM polyester oxford) which is able to withstand abrasions, tears and scuffs from its heavy duty and high performance.
- DNC garments are tested for UPF (ultraviolet protection factor) in accordance with AS/NZS4399:1996. The level of protection varies depending on the fabric and colour of the garment. 15+ good protection, 30+ / 35+ very good protection, 40+ / 50+ excellent protection.
- DNC cotton made garments containing no metal buttons or zippers and are suitable for use in electrical or gas trades.
- DNC has an extensive 100% cotton range for a natural feeling garment with anti-static and electrical protection features.
- All DNC garments use the Green Dye only, except for the Patrol Saint Flame Retardant range. All DNC garment fabric fully complies with Oeko-Tex standard 100 class II for products with direct contact to the skin in which prohibited to use aromatic amines, sensitizing dyes and cancer risk dyes. Green dye should meet the following conditions: Does not contain harmful or non-aromatic amine; dye itself, noncarcinogenic, sensitization, acute toxicity; the use of formaldehyde and, after extraction of heavy metals in the following limits; non-environmental hormone; nonpersistent organic pollutants; does not produce pollution of the environment harmful chemicals; not produce chemicals that pollute the environment; colour fastness and superior to disable the use of dyes.
Overalls, Pants & shorts (OVERALLS NORMALLY WORN ONE SIZES LARGER)
1/2 Chest (cm) - Overalls
|Waist (cm) - Pants||72||77||82||87||92||97||102||107||112|
|Inner Leg (cm)||71||74||77||79||82||83||84||85||87|
Sizes 87S - 132S
|1/2 Chest (cm) - Overalls||-||58.5||61||63.5||66||68.5||71||73.5||76||80|
|Waist (cm) - Pants||87||92||97||102||107||112||117||122||127||132|
|Inner Leg (cm)||69||72||74||77||79||80||80||82||83||83|
HOW TO MEASURE:
- NECK - Measure around the neck, allowing room for two fingers behind the tape.
- CHEST/BUST - Measure around the chest, making sure the tape is level at the back. A firm chest measurement should be taken.
- WAIST - Make sure the pants are sitting comfortably, and measure over the waistband of the pants.
- INSIDE LEG - Measure up from the crutch to the top of the heel of the shoe. HIPS Measure the fullest part of the hips, making sure tape is level.