Fabric: 155gsm lightweight cotton with under arm cotton mesh vents. Twin button down flap pocket and sleeve pen pocket.
Orange and Yellow Hi-Vis Only.
- DNC garments are tested for UPF (ultraviolet protection factor) in accordance with AS/NZS4399:1996. The level of protection varies depending on the fabric and colour of the garment. 15+ good protection, 30+ / 35+ very good protection, 40+ / 50+ excellent protection
- All DNC garments use the Green Dye only, except for the Patrol Saint Flame Retardant range. All DNC garment fabric fully complies with Oeko-Tex standard 100 class II for products with direct contact to the skin in which prohibited to use aromatic amines, sensitizing dyes and cancer risk dyes. Green dye should meet the following conditions: Does not contain harmful or non-aromatic amine; dye itself, noncarcinogenic, sensitization, acute toxicity; the use of formaldehyde and, after extraction of heavy metals in the following limits; non-environmental hormone; nonpersistent organic pollutants; does not produce pollution of the environment harmful chemicals; not produce chemicals that pollute the environment; color fastness and superior to disable the use of dyes.
- DNC provide entire ranges of lightweight fabrics as an alternate to regular weight garments. Features include quicker drying, breathable and a more comfortable light weight feel.
- DNC has an extensive 100% cotton range for a natural feeling garment with anti-static and electrical protection features.
- DNC Cool-Breeze airflow cooling system removes sweat and body heat through innovative under-arm vents, upper back or vertical vents, airflow eyelets between legs.
- DNC cotton made garments containing no metal buttons or zippers and are suitable for use in electrical or gas trades.
- The latest technology is used in the production of DNC carbon grid anti-static jacket and pants, complies BS5958.2-1991. DNC cotton garments containing no metal buttons or zippers are also classified under DNC anti-static.
WORK SHIRTS/BUSINESS SHIRTS
|To Fit Neck (cm)
|To Fit Chest (cm)
HOW TO MEASURE:
- NECK - Measure around the neck, allowing room for two fingers behind the tape.
- CHEST/BUST - Measure around the chest, making sure the tape is level at the back. A firm chest measurement should be taken.
- WAIST - Make sure the pants are sitting comfortably, and measure over the waistband of the pants.
- INSIDE LEG - Measure up from the crutch to the top of the heel of the shoe. HIPS Measure the fullest part of the hips, making sure tape is level.